Section 1.1: Integers and Rational Numbers
Textbook Section 1.1: Integers and Rational Numbers
• Graph and compare integers.
• Classify and order rational numbers.
• Find opposites of numbers.
• Find absolute values.
• Compare fractions to determine which is bigger.
Section 1.1 Videos
- Ex: Determine the Fraction Modeled
- Ex: Identify a Fraction on a Number Line
- Ex 1: Determine Equivalent Fractions to a Given Fraction
- Ex 2: Determine an Equivalent Fraction with a Specific Denominator
- Example: Comparing Fractions with Different Denominators using Inequality Symbols
- Example: Ordering Fractions with Different Denominators from Least to Greatest
This is the publicly accessible content from a course on MyOpenMath. There may be additional content available by logging in