Module 1: Real Numbers Operations
• Apply the distributive property.
• Identify parts of an expression.
• Solve real-world problems using the distributive property.
- Introduction to the Distributive Property
- Using the Distributive Property to Multiply
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
• Find square roots.
• Approximate square roots.
• Identify irrational numbers.
• Classify real numbers.
• Graph and order real numbers.
This is the publicly accessible content from a course on MyOpenMath. There may be additional content available by logging in