This course is based on Calculus Volume 1 by Gilbert Strang and Edwin “Jed” Herman, et al., published by OpenStax.org. There you can view the web text, download a pdf text, or purchase a print copy. The book is also available through the BMCC Book Store. I highly recommend you buy it, $33.50!
© Nov 2, 2016 OpenStax. Textbook content produced by OpenStax is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License 4.0 license.
OpenStax, Calculus Volume 2. OpenStax CNX. Mar 30, 2016 https://openstax.org/details/books/calculus-volume-1.
Original Text by Gilbert Strang, MIT:
Select the link above to get a schedule of the sections you should work on each day.
Please note that this is different that the calendar of due dates. Why? The due dates are deadlines. If you wait until the deadline to start a sections homework, then
- You will be unlikely to complete the assignment successfully on time.
- You will always be behind.
If you want to schedule time with me during finals week, then check out my calendar.
You can join live, online sessions on my Google+ home page.
Click the link above for details about online video chat with Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts works best in the Chrome web browser.
Is Google Hangouts not working on your browser? Check this page out.
This course requires students to take tests through a testing center or test proctor.
All tests are on paper and timed (1 hour for regular exam and 2 hours for the final exam).
- Students will need to contact the closest BMCC testing center to schedule an appointment.
- Students in LaGrande can contact the EOU testing at 541-962-3788 to have tests proctored there.
- Students can request to take exams outside of the BMCC area by filling out the BMCC Proctor Request Form. The request needs to be completed a minimum of 72 hours prior to the date the exam is to be completed. Students are responsible for any additional costs that a proctor may charge for testing.
This is the publicly accessible content from a course on MyOpenMath. There may be additional content available by logging in