The objectives for this week are: (listed after the course outcome(s) in italics they relate to)
Model and solve problems using graphical methods.
1) Create a labeled network graph based on an adjacency table, map, or similar information
2) Draw a solution to a network problem on a graph
3) Create a graph modeling a real-world relationship
Solve problems using algorithms or formulas
Communicate methods of solutions and solutions to problems for the clarity of the receiver.
3) Apply the nearest-neighbor, repeated nearest-neighbor, and sorted-edges methods to approximate the solution to the Traveling Salesman Problem
4) Apply Kruskal's algorithm to solve for a minimum cost spanning tree