Section 3.7: Problem Solving Using Graphs
Textbook Section 3.7: Problem-Solving Strategies - Graphs
• Read and understand given problem situations.
• Use the strategy: read a graph.
• Develop and apply the strategy: make a graph.
• Solve real-world problems using selected strategies as part of a plan.
Section 3.7 Videos
- Ex: Linear Equation Application (Cost of a Rental Car)
- Ex: Linear Equation Application (Write a Cost Equation)
- Ex: Linear Equation Application: Write a Profit Equation
- Ex: Linear Equation Model for Submarine Depth
- Ex: Linear Application: Oil Reserves
- Ex: Given a Linear Model, Interpret the Meaning of the Slope and Make Predictions
- Ex: Determining Linear Model for Population Growth
This is the publicly accessible content from a course on MyOpenMath. There may be additional content available by logging in