Section 1.2: Addition of Rational Numbers
• Add using a number line.
• Add rational numbers.
• Identify and apply properties of addition.
• Solve real-world problems using addition of fractions
Adding Integers (Various Methods)
- Adding Integers Using Algebra Tiles
- Adding Integers Using a Number Line
- Adding Integers Using the Money Analogy
- Adding Integers Using Formal Rules
Adding / Subtracting Fractions
- Ex 1: Adding Integers
- Ex 2: Adding Integers
- Ex 3: Adding Integers (Two Digit Integers)
- Ex: Adding Three or More Integers
- Example: Problem Solving Using Integers (Stock Gain/Loss)
- Example: Problem Solving Using Integers (Golf Score)
This is the publicly accessible content from a course on MyOpenMath. There may be additional content available by logging in