Section 2.5-2.6: The Pythagorean Theorem / Distance Formula / Midpoint
Section 2.5-2.6 Textbook: The Pythagorean Theorem / Distance Formula / Midpoint
- Use the Pythagorean Theorem.
- Use the converse of the Pythagorean Theorem.
- Solve real-world problems using the Pythagorean Theorem and its converse.
- Find the distance between two points in the coordinate plane.
- Find the missing coordinate of a point given the distance from another known point.
- Find the midpoint of a line segment.
- Solve real-world problems using distance and midpoint formulas.
Section 2.5-2.6 Videos
- Ex: Determine if a Triangle is a Right Triangle Given the Length of 3 Sides
- Ex: Determine the Length of the Hypotenuse of a Right Triangle
- Ex: Determine the Length of the Leg of a Right Triangle
- Ex: Determine the Distance Between Two Points (length of segment)
- Ex: Midpoint of a Segment
This is the publicly accessible content from a course on MyOpenMath. There may be additional content available by logging in