Section 2.2: Radical Expressions I
Section 2.2 Textbook: Radical Expressions I
• Use the product and quotient properties of radicals to simplify radicals.
• Add and subtract radical expressions.
• Solve real-world problems using square root functions.
Section 2.2 Videos
- Ex: Simplify Square Roots - Perfect Roots
- Ex: Simplify Perfect Nth Roots - Radicals
- Ex: Simplify Square Roots - Not Perfect Roots
- Ex: Simplify a Radical Expression containing Square Roots in the Numerator and Denominator
- Ex: Simplify Radicals with the Same Radicand and Different Indexes
- Ex: Simplify a Radical Containing a Fraction - Perfect Root
- Ex: Simplify Radicals with Variables - Perfect Roots
- Ex: Simplify Radicals Containing Variables With Large Exponents - Not Perfect Roots
- Ex: Simplify Radicals with Negative Radicands and Odd Indexes
- Ex: Simplify Radicals with Variables - Not Perfect Roots
- Evaluating Radical Expressions on the TI83/84
- Ex: Add and Subtract Square Roots - No Simplifying
- Ex: Add and Subtract Square Roots
- Ex: Add and Subtract Square Roots Containing Variables
This is the publicly accessible content from a course on MyOpenMath. There may be additional content available by logging in