Section 1.3 Trigonometric Functions
- Convert angle measures between degrees and radians.
- Recognize the triangular and circular definitions of the basic trigonometric functions.
- Write the basic trigonometric identities.
- Identify the graphs and periods of the trigonometric functions.
- Describe the shift of a sine or cosine graph from the equation of the function.
- Angle Basics
- Radian Measure
- Determine Trigonometric Function Values using the Unit Circle
- Determine Trigonometric Function Values using Reference Angles and Reference Triangles
- Introduction to Trigonometric Functions Using Triangles
- Graphing Sine and Cosine with Various Transformations
- Verifying Identities using Basic Identities
- Intro to the Inverse Functions of Sine, Cosine, and Tangent
- Solve Trigonometric Equations I
- Solve Trigonometric Equations II
- Ferris Wheel Trigonometry Problem
This is the publicly accessible content from a course on MyOpenMath. There may be additional content available by logging in